PAYE Modernisation was introduced to Ireland in January 2019 which has seen an overhaul to the way payroll is operated and reported in Ireland. Payroll must now be run in real-time meaning that before you pay an employee their weekly or monthly nett wage entitlement you must first submit their gross pay and deduction details to Revenue for approval.
Premier Accounts Assist can handle all aspects of this for you and your organisation.
Whether you have 1 employee or 100 employees we can offer the following services:
- Custom Payroll Package – weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll processed
- LPT Deductions
- PAYE/PRSI/USC calculation and deduction
- Directors’ wages
- Holiday Pay Calculation
- Emailing encrypted and PIN protected payslips
- Electronic banking salary transfers
- Filing all payroll statements of account on ROS (prebiously known as P30s)
- HR Services are also available on request including contract preparation and advice on employee rights re holiday pay, public holiday pay, sick pay and more.
We will also keep you informed of changes in employment legislation that will impact your business as we can appreciate that employee and employer taxes has become more complex then ever.